Water, woods, and wonder are captured here at this quintessential cottage home overlooking private Lake Michigan frontage! First time ever to market, this 5 BD, 2.5 BA home lies just south of the locally loved Bass Lake Swimming Outlet, and features layers of decking, gradual stairways, and landings to the sandy beach. An idyllic getaway and successful friends-and-family rental, generating up to $4000 per week in-season, and one of only 8 homes along Toad Rd. Lower walk-out is a separate apartment-style one bedroom accommodation, perfect for separate groups vacationing together. Incredibly well-maintained and recent improvements include updated furnace and septic system. Check out photos, floor plans, and video for details. This is pure Michigan; welcome to Watchwater!
- The Brown Bear (3.43 mi)78 reviews
- Bortell's Fisheries (2.3 mi)49 reviews
- Bri's Pies (3.26 mi)8 reviews
- Red Rooster Coffee (8.77 mi)28 reviews
- Riverflats Coffee and Tea (6.43 mi)22 reviews
- BIGGBY COFFEE (8.88 mi)6 reviews